The advancement award for junior staff in agriculture and the food industry
Every year the DLG awards scholarships for further education to young professionals in agricultural and nutrition sciences aiming to foster personal and professional development.
The International DLG Prize is awarded in two different categories:
- Junior prize for young professionals aged between 18 and 24
2,500 € for further education during vocational training
- Further education prize for young professionals under 36
4,000 € to help you broaden your expertise, share your experience and extend your professional qualifications
Do you feel like actively enganging in discussions, changing things and shaping ideas? Are you looking for contacts and networks that will help you do so? Then apply for the International DLG Prize now.
You can apply for the International DLG Prize if...
- you are under the age of 36
- you have practical experience in agriculture or the food industry - including both upstream and downstream activities
- you actively volunteer
- you are open-minded and outgoing beyond national borders and like to think outside the box
- you have a clear goal in mind
Please refer to the Downloads section for an application checklist, relevant forms and application guidelines.
Please email your application documents to (DLG-Preis@DLG.org) no later than 1 February 2020. E-Mails whose attachments exceed a total file size of 10 MB, please send us via our filemanager https://transfer.dlg.org.
We look forward to your application!
- Preisträger 2020
- Preisträger 2019
- Preisträger 2018
- Preisträger 2017
- Preisträger 2016
- Preisträger 2015
- Preisträger 2014
- Preisträger 2013
- Preisträger 2012
- Preisträger 2011